CHR Media Group is a leading performance-based digital media company. We work with a wide range of high-growth organizations, building multi-platform, multichannel digital campaigns that deliver measurable results.
CHR Media Group partners with a variety of companies to help conceptualize, design, and implement custom programs that drive powerful paid digital media outcomes.
Our solutions are foundational to boosting the performance of our clients’ online marketing programs and encourage stronger sales by providing a superior level of insight and execution. We consistently focus on sharply improving the performance and business results of our clients’ valuable paid digital media.
Our marketing team is looking for a talented professional who can design and lead branding across all platforms.
The ideal candidate will lead the conception and creation of digital products such as display ads, rich media ads, presentations, marketing material, etc. You will collaborate with sales and marketing team members, content writers, and media buyers to determine the correct visual solution. In addition, you will help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team, using expertise in social media design, motion graphics, and brand visuals.
Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking from ideation through concept development, refinement, and execution, creating high-quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal and external design resources. The designer must be able to sketch and articulate his or her creative thinking.
- Assist in the development of media campaigns in line with company goals and brand aesthetic
- Create ad imagery for display advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Design graphics for email campaigns and social media platforms
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on templates
- Design a wide range of industry-specific infographics for varied uses (case study, thought leadership, explainer videos, etc.)
- Create imagery for website sliders to promote upcoming content
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create cohesive messaging and consistent branding
- Assist with other graphic design needs as required, such as presentations and PowerPoint/Keynote templates
- Design materials to aid office environment and internal communications
- Manage all decks, documents, and design assets in a library for regular recycling and evolution
- Serve as a brand guardian
- Bachelor degree in design or similar
- 2-4 years of design experience (portfolio required)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal)
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in mobile advertising
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Dreamweaver and HTML knowledge
- Ability to assist, lead when needed, and collaborate with teams or work individually
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Video editing skills (Adobe After Effects)
- Spanish fluency
- Must be willing to work in the New York office
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Email email@example.com with your work and resume.